About Me

My photo
I enjoy smoking many cigarettes, watching good movies, and playing video games.

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Gamers


Wow, where do I begin. This movie dealt with so many different issues, but I would rather just give you a brief summary of what the movie itself was about. First off everyone around the world is basically addicted to playing these two video games that are very realistic. Not as realistic as the movie existenz in the gamer point of view. There are two games that people actually play other people, one is called Slayers, which is where Gerard Butler comes into the storyline, and another game, which I will not reveal at this point in time. The point is that this movie takes place is a future world where humans can control other humans in a mass scale, multi-player, online gaming environment. Its quite sick actually. Some parts of the movie were soo disgusting I wanted to leave, but I am not that kind of person, I stick movies out till the end, even if I do throw up in my mouth. This movie dealt with race, definitely gender, gender issues, homosexuality, and tons of violence. I don't want to say to much about the movie itself because I want everyone in our class to see it and others as well. It was a great movie and the ability one person can have over the entire world is insane, its like watching Hitler give his speeches on those film reels from the 40's, completely twisted. I totally enjoyed this movie, I want everyone to see it and I think everyone needs to see it. It is definitely an eye opener of what might possibly come in the future of gaming...and that is really scary.

No comments:

Post a Comment